If you are interested in signing your student(s) up for the bus for one of the best independent schools, you will need to either download the Bus Riding agreement below or come into either front office to pick up the registration packet. Payment must accompany registration. Cash or check can be paid to the front offices, and debit/credit card payments can be submitted online at www.choiceacademiespayonline.org.
Bus Stop Pick Up: Your child is expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. No parents are allowed to get on the bus with their student, nor stand on the bus to hold it for a student that is running late. Once the bus driver deactivates the stop arm and starts moving the bus, the bus cannot stop. The driver cannot wait for missing students that may be running late as other stops are expecting the bus to be on time for their pickup. No eating, taking medications, suckers, chewing gum, nor any drinks except water are permitted on the bus. Snacks need to be kept in backpacks and carry-ons.
Bus Route Information
Morning pick-up schedule and stops:
6:40 am Anthem Walmart, north parking lot
7:00 am 23rd Ave at the Aspire Apartments
7:15 am Yorkshire and 31st Ave. (Facing Southwest Side Pickup)
7:30 am Arrives at 2323 W. Parkside Lane Campus
Afternoon drop-off schedule Monday-Friday:
3:15 pm Leaves 2323 W. Parkside Lane Campus
3:25 pm 23rd Ave at the Aspire Apartments
3:40 pm Yorkshire and 31st Ave.
4:05 pm Anthem Walmart, north parking lot
Bus Route drop-off for Friday Early Release:
12:15 pm Leaves 2323 W. Parkside Lane Campus
12:20 pm 23rd Ave at the Aspire Apartments
12:35 pm Yorkshire and 31st Ave.
1:00 pm Anthem Walmart, north parking lot
Please make sure your child is at the bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time. If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Carroll at our best independent school at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-938-5517 ext. 106.
Paying for the Bus
$300.00 per semester per student
$120.00 deposit due by 8/1/2023
$180.00 balance due by 9/9/2023
$120.00 deposit due by 12/30/2023
$180.00 balance due by 1/27/2024
- Payments can be made by cash or check at any receptionist desk or on line at www.choiceacademiespayonline.org.
- ID cards for JPHS students and bus passes for main campus students will be required to ride the bus.
- Preschool students are not permitted on the bus.
- There is no scholarship for bus service.
- On Fridays, the bus will leave the main campus for JP early dismissal students at 1:30 pm. The bus will return at 3:00 pm and provide service home for remaining students.
- When all schools have a half day, bus service will be provided for 12:00 noon only.
No glass is allowed on the bus at any time!
Riding the school bus is a privilege and continually disobeying the rules of the bus can lead to a period of suspension or total expulsion depending on the severity of the infraction.
A bus agreement must be on file with the Business Department for each child participating in the bus service. If you have any questions regarding the bus please email Lisa Carroll at email@example.com or by phone at 602-938-5517 ext. 106. Our best independent school is here to answer any of your questions.
Rules of the Bus:
1. Students must show bus pass to driver daily
2. Follow directions immediately when asked
3. Stay in your seat
4. Keep all parts of your body inside the bus
5. Talk quietly and keep hands to yourself
6. No eating or drinking, except water
7. No profanity or vulgar language
8. Cell phones are limited to pre-boarding and post departure
State Law Forbids the Following Items be Brought on the Bus:
1. Dangerous items/weapons (real or toy)
5. Tobacco, vapers or any sparking devices
6. Plants, dirt, or any growing objects
7. Oversized objects that cannot fit safely in the seat with the students (instruments, etc.)
8. Skate boards, baseball bats
9. Distractive electronic devices (hand-held games, cd players, etc.)
10. Any item which cannot be transported easily or may create a safety concern
- 1st offense: Warning – student/driver conference
- 2nd offense: Suspension of bus privileges for two days, student/driver/parent & administrator
- 3rd offense: Suspension of bus privileges for five days, student/driver/parent & administrator
- 4th offense: Suspension of bus privileges for the remainder of the school year
Consequences for Severe Offense – No Warning – Direct Referral
- Disrespect to driver
- Indecent Exposure
- Profanity or Vulgar Language
- Possession of Drugs or Alcohol